Raghav Ramming Mass Private Limited
C-48, Amba Bari, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India : 302023
Mobile : +91-9829019963
Fax : +91-141-2235761
Home > Infrastructure
The lumps after washing and drying is cut into small size of 4-5 inch manually, and is fed into the Ball Mill. The Ball Mill plastered inside by Felcite lining stones (Magnesium Chloride and Magnesium Oxide as Binding agents) rotates with 75 HP Motor. Stones hits stones and is ground as powder.
The Powder goes to the mesh separate tank with the help of Air blown through the pipelines. In the mesh separate tank, the powder separates into three :
- The Required Mesh
- Coarser Particles
- Fine Powder
- Extra Fine Mesh Powder
All these process are carried out in closed pipelines with no Air Pollution. To control the Iron Contamination there are seven powerful permanent magnets available in the coarser return pipes as also at finished product pipe line. We have technically sound experienced Technicians to handle the Machinery and Production who have worked in the same industry for the last 15 years. We have a continuous air swift automatic ball mill having size 11 feet length and 6 feet in diameter. The ball mill is capable of grinding fine powders from B.S.S. 100 mesh to 700 mesh powder, collected in our dust collector bags can also be supplied.
- Lining : Felcite (Hardness 8.5 to 9 on Mohs Scale.
- Grinding Media : Quartz Lumps for quartz and felcite balls for Feldspar.
- Crushing : Hand Picked, Washed and Hammered to smaller size.
- Iron Removal : Permanent Magnets at various levels of pipe lines.
- Production Capacity : 20,000 Tons per Annum.
- Storage Space : 28000 Sq.Ft.
- Back up Power : 125 KVA Generator
- Mesh Size : 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 & 500 on B.S.S.
© Copyright 2012. Raghav Ramming Mass Private Limited
Products Manufacturers - Manage by Indianyellowpages.com